Sewer and Drain Services
B&D Plumbing, Inc., is your one-stop shop for all residential and commercial sewer and drain services. No job is too large or too small. Proper installation, operation, maintenance, and replacement of your pipes is our business, and we do it well. We are a local family company, service geared and committed to a first-rate customer experience. Discover the peace of mind in working with a plumbing contracting company that promises to have an owner or family member on-site at all times.
Known for our stellar customer service and attention to detail, we find tremendous satisfaction and value in leaving a happy client after a job well done. Born and raised in Maryland, we are an established part of the local community fabric, and we work hard to uphold our reputation.
Whether you are working with new construction or an existing system update, our Master Plumbers are also licensed Utility Contractors, equipped to handle your project. We view our client relationships as partnerships, and you have an important role to play in keeping your pipes healthy for as long as possible.
Tips for keeping your sewer system healthy include
- Avoid chemical drain cleaners. Particularly in older pipes that are found throughout Baltimore, Anne Arundel, Howard and Montgomery Counties, you are asking for corrosion. If you suspect a clog in your drains and snaking does not work, scheduling a brief service call is always the better option over damaging the longevity of your plumbing.
- Watch what you flush! Keep hair out of bathroom drains by installing an inexpensive drain cover, and keep anything but sewage and toilet paper out of your toilet.
- Assess your water pressure. Don’t use more water pressure than you truly need, and reduce when you can. Not only will you save money on water usage, you will also prevent undue stress on your drain and sewer pipes.
- Install a water softener. Magnesium and calcium buildup (hard water) is common in Central Maryland, and it can affect pipe longevity.
- Schedule a sewer snaking service every few years. This service is a low-cost way to prevent expensive damage done by debris and tree roots.
Well respected in the industry, Bob and Dave are both members of the Master Plumbers Association WSMPA. Additionally, we have long-standing and personable relationships with the Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission WSSC, and Better Business Bureau. We stay on top of rules and regulation changes, so we are always equipped with the latest information about the how and the why. When you hire a B&D Master Plumber, you are hiring a quality plumber at a quality price.
Call us today for your Free Estimate! 301-595-1141.